Monday, September 29, 2008

Second assignment

1.) My stance on abortion is to not allow it therefore I'm pro-life. The reason why i think they should not allow it is because it still counts as killing a person. Even if you don't want the baby you should just have it and give it up for adaption if you are not ready to become a mother. The women who is pregnant can regret having the abortion because the lady can have some problems if she gets the abortion. That's why I'm against abortion.


2.) I got this picture because i don't believe in abortion. This is the out come when the women doesn't abort the baby. Another reason why I'm against abortion is not only because your killing the baby inside you but there is a chance you can damage your own health.

"I feel that the greatest destroyer of peace today is abortion, because it is a war against the child - a direct killing of the innocent child - murder by the mother herself"
- Mother Theresa




3.) I agree with this statement because it talks about the truth about mothers killing their innocent, unborn children. This statement leads me to wonder how can we allow abortions. I see an abortion as murder. An unborn child's heart begins to beat on the fifth week after conception. While doing this homework assignment my mom told me that when she was pregnant with me some people would ask her if she was going to have an abortion because she was 21 years old and single. Her answer was "NO, I would never do that. I will try to be the best mother I can be". I'm glad that my mom made the choice to keep me!

4.) "By abortion the Mother does not learn to love, but kills her own child to solve her problems. And, by abortion, that father is told that he does not have to take any responsibilty at all for the child he has brought into the world. The father is likely to put other women to the same trouble. So abortion leads to more abortion."

5.) I chose this quote because I agree with everything this statements says.For example in the statement i agree because it said that the mother will never learn how to love because she is willing to kill her own child just to solve her problems.Another thing I do agree with is when the statement says that by the abortion the father is told that he does not have any responsibilty at all for the child that he has brought into the world.I als0 agree that most likely the father will put another women into the same situation that the previous women went through.Therefore I think abortion will lead to more and more abortions.

No comments: