Monday, November 3, 2008







My thoughts on this picture is that the people that were around the bridge before the bombing happened people didn't think that was actually going to happened. So before the bombing all the people were having a good time well thats what im thinking. I also think that all the kids were most likely at school learning and im thinking that all the kids were scared because of the bombing. Also when the adults are going through the bridge to go to work i know for a fact that when the atomic bombhappened they were scared because the bridge was shaking .



The way i feel from seeing this picture is that I feel bad about what happened. I feel bad because of what happened to the people all the people that were near the atomic bomb either died or were badly injury. I can't ever put myself in their position because they had to go through a lot when the atomic bomb happened. The sad part is that a lot of innocent people were killed from this bomb.

The thing is that I don't know this can actually happen. What i mean by that is that how can you see the person's shadow but the person isn't there. Thats just weird to me because I didn't think that was actually possible. Therefore the way I feel is surprised of what i saw in this picture.


 

No comments: